Saturday 2 March 2013

Deepika and her 'Buddy Buddy Baatein'. Bebo Listening?

Deepika and her `Buddy Buddy Baatein`. Bebo Listening?

For actress Deepika Padukone, there are some friendships that have stood the test of time. She tells CS about her special friends and her idea of a perfect friend:

Limited pals
I have four-five very close friends whom I have grown up with. But most of them are abroad now. My really good friends in Mumbai would be Shahana Goswami and Dinu (Dinesh Vijay, one of the producers of Cocktail).


The perfect friend
For me, a true friend is someone whom you can trust and who is dependable. It is someone who makes you feel beautiful and special, and who's there for you all the time. Over the years, I have been really fortunate and have met some amazing people. I can easily say that a large part of one's success is because of them.


Industry ties
Saif (Ali Khan) and John (Abraham) have come very close to being the perfect friends for me. Saif, because I have done many films with him and when you shoot with someone in so many different situations, there's a comfort level that comes in automatically. The same is the case with John. He's someone I can trust completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment