Saturday 23 March 2013

I am looking forward to work with Milan: Sonali Bendre

I am looking forward to work with Milan: Sonali Bendre

Sonali Bendre, who will be seen on the big screen after a decade, is very excited about acting in a film again

The actress features in Milan Luthria's upcoming film. She says, `I am looking forward to work with Milan.` A source close to her adds, `Sonali is excited as well as nervous as she will be seen on the big screen after a hiatus.

Even her son Ranveer is excited about the movie.` The actress was last seen on the big screen in a guest appearance in Kal Ho Naa Ho and in a Marathi film both in 2003.

Presently, Sonali features as a judge on a television show featuring kids. When asked if she will be seen in a soap, she says `I like working in non-fiction TV shows because it allows me to be myself and enjoy the characters the others play. However, in films I can experiment with myself by playing other characters.`

No comments:

Post a Comment