Saturday 2 March 2013

I have ants in my pants now: Abhishek Kapoor

I have ants in my pants now: Abhishek Kapoor

Director Abhishek Kapoor is not at all exhausted after putting in four years to make "Kai Po Che". He is itching to get back to the sets as soon as possible.

"I have ants in my pants, as you call it, to get back to a set and start a film as soon as I can. But it can only happen once a story is in hand," Kapoor said here Thursday at the success party of the film.

However, a sequel to "Kai Po Che" is not a part of his plans.

"One story takes a lot of toll on you, so I'd like something new. May be a sequel happens later," he said.

Meanwhile, author Chetan Bhagat, whose book "The 3 Mistakes of my Life" was adapted by Kapoor for "Kai Po Che", says he cannot take any credit for the film's success.

"I got my credit five years back when the book released in 2008 and it became a bestseller. I had my glory then. Today I am only lucky to be a part of this team. The credit goes to Abhishek, he is the captain of the ship and then the actors," Bhagat said here.

"It's like asking a cricketer how much credit will you take for the team's win. They play for the country and we play for the film," he added.

"Kai Po Che" features Sushant Singh Rajput, Raj Kumar Yadav, Amit Sadh and Amrita Puri. It has received a positive response since its release Feb 22.

No comments:

Post a Comment