Monday 4 March 2013

I prefer a small car over the swanky ones: Saqib Saleem

I prefer a small car over the swanky ones: Saqib Saleem

While most of the actors in Bollywood have their swish set of wheels, Saqib Saleem still drives a small red hatchback that apparently was his family's first car

The actor, who is all set to make his debut in Mere Dad Ki Maruti, is very attached to his vehicle and has been spotted several times driving in and out of a suburban film studio.

Says Saqib, `I prefer a small car over the swanky automobiles. In fact, I first learnt how to drive in this car itself.`

The actor credits his chilled-out attitude for his taste in cars. `I am quite comfortable driving this car. Why buy another? Also after shooting for the film, I have developed quite a comfort level with my car.`

No comments:

Post a Comment