Tuesday 26 March 2013

I saw hunger in Parineeti's eyes: Arjun Kapoor

I saw hunger in Parineeti`s eyes: Arjun Kapoor

Arjun Kapoor on his first co- star Parineeti Chopra's National Award mention

While the industry is rife with stories about one-upmanship among actors, this one warms the cockles of our hearts.

Newbie Arjun Kapoor, who made his Bollywood debut with Ishaqzaade, is happy that his co-star Parineeti Chopra has bagged the Special Jury Mention at the recent National Award for her performance in the film.

Arjun, who says he always noticed the 'hunger' in Parineeti's eyes, admits he can spend hours talking to her.


`I am really happy for her and she really deserves it. Very few roles like that get written. It was a tough act and there was hunger in her eyes. With her award, also comes great appreciation of the film. It's very heartwarming.`

Arjun also makes a special mention of the fact how he seems to be always surrounded by the Chopra surname. `I was launched by Yash Chopra's banner and Aditya Chopra, my first co-star was Parineeti and now I'm working with Priyanka. I think they will always be around me.`

No comments:

Post a Comment