Saturday 23 March 2013

I want to romance Salman and Ranbir, Sunny Leone




Sexy siren Sunny Leone who ventured into Bollywood with Pooja Bhatt’s ‘Jism 2’ is slowly making her base firm in Bollywood. She recently entered into Hindi film industry and has a strong desire to firm her foot in Bollywood and work with leading actors like Salman Khan and Ranbir Kapoor. She said that she liked both Ranbir and Salman and wished to romance them on-screen.
"It`s been a year or so (in film industry) and I love being here. I am new to this industry, but I am open to doing romantic and comedy films. I want to romance both Salman and Ranbir. I want to act with both of them. I liked `Bodyguard`.. it was fun to watch Salman," she said.
Sunny Leone came into limelight after her ‘Bigg Boss’ instinct. Her popularity grabbed her ‘Jism 2’ and now she is working on Ekta Kapoor’s ‘Ragini MMS 2’. In this short period of her career, Sunny Leone has done her first item song for Sanjay Gupta ‘Shootout t Wadala’. The title of the song is ‘Laila and she grooved with John Abraham, Tusshar Kapoor.
"I never thought I will be able to do this song. I was nervous, scared on the first day of shoot, but John (Abraham), Tusshar (Kapoor) and others were nice to me and it turned out to be the best experience I have had here till now," she said.
At the promotional event of `Shootout at Wadala`, Tusshar, who was also present at the event, was full of praise for Sunny. "She has clarity of mind and thought. She had no tantrums. She is a combination of beauty and brains and is also a nice human being," he said.
Well, Sunny has expressed her choice and we hope filmmakers listen to her and cast her opposite her favorite actors.

No comments:

Post a Comment