Friday 1 March 2013

I'm a health-conscious mother: Juhi Chawla

I`m a health-conscious mother: Juhi Chawla

Actress Juhi Chawla says she could instantly connect to the theme of Kellogg's Chocos ad because in real life too, she is health conscious and constantly tries to introduce something healthy to her two children.

"When they told me the script of the ad film, it was like an instant connect as I am exactly like the mum which they portray. I am also trying to always put something healthy into the food for my children, " Juhi told.

Talking about how she came on board with the brand, she said she took it on as it was a good and credible company.

"Kellogg's is something which one has been consuming for years. It's a household name for me. Especially since my kids came, cereal became a part of food on the table. In the last few months, we got this offer from Kellogg's to endorse the brand. It is a good company with credibility and I know the product, " she said.

The actress said that she likes to personally try a product before she decides to endorse it.

"I definitely like it to be something which I have used. Then it becomes easier for me to stand up with conviction (for it). Like even in films, if I like a script, then I can tell that my audience will like it too. With a product also, it has to be something which I can buy and use, " she said.

"I like to be sure that I am lending my name and presence to something which is credible, " she added.

Along with endorsements and films, Juhi still manages to take time out for her family.

"I keep getting a film or an endorsement here or there... Work happens in spurts. I am pretty much at home in the meantime. I love being with my kids. In a certain way I am a very regular mom. I am a home person. The concerns that are out there with other women are my concerns as well, " she said.

Juhi, married to businessman Jay Mehta, has a daughter named Jhanvi and a son named Arjun.

No comments:

Post a Comment