Saturday 23 March 2013

In Pics: Asin lives her American dream in Las Vegas and New York

In Pics: Asin lives her American dream in Las Vegas and New York

Asin met up with school friends and relatives on her holiday to Las Vegas and New York

During her long stay there, the actress used the opportunity to meet up with several of her school friends and relatives.


Rodeo Drive
I went to Rodeo Drive with my friends, who I was meeting after four years. This place is known as a shopping destination and you get a lot of designer labels there. I did not shop a lot but as I am obsessed with bags, I bagged a few! I already have a huge collection. I also purchased sunglasses and shoes from there.


MGM Grand Hotel
I stayed at the iconic hotel and they had put up this huge Christmas tree outside for all their guests to see and enjoy. It was so well decorated that I could not resist clicking picture while posing in front of it. The atmosphere was electrifying!


Disneyland
I visited Disneyland with my relatives and there were a few kids from my family as well. In their company, I too became a kid. I ditched my diet and had ice cream, chocolates and other fat food. My family pampered me a lot. I bought a cute Mini Mouse bow hair band, which I posed with.


At the Universal Studios
I really loved the 3D tunnel-360 degrees ride and the other adventure rides there. It was fun. I also had a deja vu moment when during a documentary film screening there, they spoke about how 3D films are made and technical aspects of filmmaking. It was quite informative as well.


Cirque du Soleil
In Las Vegas I attended several grand theatrical shows like David Copperfield Show, O by Cirque du Soleil, Zarkana and many more. It was a really memorable experience. Many big hotels in Vegas conducts these shows and they are very interesting to watch.


Grand Canyon
I also took a chopper ride over the Grand Canyons that also took us over the Hoover dam. Our chopper even landed in the Canyons. I spent half an hour there before returning to a beautiful sunset over the Strip in Vegas. I took another chopper ride over New York City.


No comments:

Post a Comment