Friday 1 March 2013

John's mom was teary-eyed after watching 'I Me Aur Main'

John`s mom was teary-eyed after watching `I Me Aur Main`

John Abraham's mother got emotional after watching his film "I Me Aur Main". Co-producer Goldie Behl says making the film was worth it simply for her reaction.

"The biggest compliment I have seen today is John's mom coming and touching him and looking at him so warmly. I think that is the best moment I have seen, " Goldie said here Wednesday at a special screening of the film.

"Making the movie is partly worth it just to see aunty's reaction. The way she looked at her son, she was so proud and happy about it, " he added.

John chipped in saying, "Mom was crying because the film gets very touchy at the end."

Directed by Kapil Sharma, "I Me aur Main", a love triangle, also stars Prachi Desai and Chitrangada Singh and hits theatres Friday.

John says his sweet-guy role in the film has come as a pleasant surprise for viewers.

"With every film I get the same compliment that this is your best performance till date. I think with every film I am improving, I feel good.

"I believe it is very different from my image because there is this 'action Abraham' image that I carry, but 'I Me Aur Main' has a very sweet guy image. People are very pleasantly surprised, " the 40-year-old said here.

No comments:

Post a Comment