Friday 22 March 2013

'Jolly LLB' sequel only with strong story: Subhash Kapoor

`Jolly LLB` sequel only with strong story: Subhash Kapoor

Director Subhash Kapoor, whose latest film "Jolly LLB" has been well-received at the box office, is open to making a sequel, but provided he has a strong story in hand.

"I feel that there is no problem with a sequel, but you should have a good story for it. Right now I don't have anything, but in future if I have a good idea, then I would definitely want to make one," Kapoor said here Wednesday at a press conference for the success of "Jolly LLB".

"People have loved 'Jolly LLB' and I would be happy to make another story where Jolly comes in front of the audience," he added.

Starring Arshad Warsi in the title role, besides Boman Irani, Saurabh Shukla and Amrita Rao, "Jolly LLB" is a satirical take on the country's judicial system.

No comments:

Post a Comment