Tuesday 5 March 2013

Manoj Bajpayee and his family are on a holiday in Dubai

Manoj Bajpayee and his family are on a holiday in Dubai

It's holiday time for Manoj Bajpayee and his family who took off for Dubai to enjoy some family time

Manoj has been in celebration mode for a while. Close on the heels of his daughter Ava Nayla's second birthday a few days ago, the actor decided to spend some time away from the city.

Says Manoj, `I have been busy working on so many films that I have not had any time to spend with my family. It had been eight months since I went with my family to London and I have been shooting non-stop with Prakash Jha recently.

Now that I have a break, I decided that I should take a holiday. These are happier times as I have got some very good feedback for my character in Special 26.`

No comments:

Post a Comment