Friday 10 May 2013

Aamir-Imran luncheon at Filmcity!




Contrary to the reports of a tabloid- Imran and maamu jaan Aamir Khan ignored one another even while shooting in the same vicinity at Filmcity, the duo very much is sparing some time out of busy schedule to meet each other. In a candid conversation with Daily Bhaskar, Imran Khan revealed about small luncheons with maamu jaan.
“Honestly, I wasn’t aware of maamu jaan was around shooting for ‘Dhoom 3’. In fact, my mother who happened to come to meet me on the sets of ‘Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai Again’ here, informed me about his shoot. And there, Kiran Ji informed maamu jaan about my shoot. So, we eventually met and since, then we lunch together sometimes,” Imran reveals (smiles).
Imran may be very close to Aamir but it is confined to personal life. Imran elaborates, “Maamu Jaan and I share a very close relationship but we are never aware of our work schedules.”
Point taken Mr. Khan! All we can say is, long live the great bonding between you and Aamir.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment