Sunday 19 May 2013

Ali Zafar to head to Monaco post Cannes




After attending the special film screenings at the Cannes festival and discovering the exotic French Riviera, actor-singer Ali Zafar plans to fly to Monaco with his friends to celebrate his 33rd birthday. 
He eagerly awaits this holiday as after the extremely hectic schedule of ‘Chashme Baddoor’ and ‘Aman ki Asha’, this is going to be his first breather in a very long time- says Ali Zafar, “I can’t wait to get to Monaco. It’s a place I was keen on visiting for a very long time.”
Talking about the best gift he’s received so far– adds Ali, “I don't take into account material objects. I remember I got a very special birthday card from my entire family where each one of them had expressed their love and feelings and I loved it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment