Wednesday 22 May 2013

Check out Shilpa Shetty’s son Viaan's birthday photo




Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra’s bundle of joy, Viaan Raj Kundra

turns one on Tuesday, 21st May, 2013. As birthday wishes pour out from every corner, Shilpa took to twitter to express her gratitude, , "Big day fr @TheRajKundra and me.Our Son turns 1 today?Yipppeee . Thankuuuu soooo much fr all you're good wishes and blessings. Love u all."

Viaan whose twitter account was opened by his proud father Raj Kundra few days after his birth also tweeted on this D-day. Raj Kundra tweeted on behalf of his son, Viaan Raj Kundra, "Thank you all for your kind wishes and above all Love. I am just one today and hope when I grow up I can do good things for mankind. #peace"

Proud father Raj Kundra thanks Shilpa for the best gift of his life, he wrote,"Wishing my son @ViaanRajKundra a very happy birthday and thanking my wife @TheShilpaShetty for the best gift ever....my son my pride and joy" Viaan first made his public appearance during the on-going IPL match of Rajasthan Royals in Jaipur. He was clicked with his mother, father and mashi Shamita Shetty. Viaan also posed with his mom Shilpa Shetty for Hello Magazine.
We wish Junior Kundra a very happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment