Wednesday 22 May 2013

Dia Mirza set to marry boyfriend Sahil Sangha




Bollywood actress Dia Mirza might be missing from movies for a long time but time and again she hit the headlines for her appearance at fashion shows, product launch etc. Now the beautiful damsel is making news for her impending marriage. Yes, it is true that Dia Mirza is going to get hitched to her longtime boyfriend businessman Sahil Sangha. Dia and Sahil are going strong in their relationship and decided to take their relationship to the next level. In various occasions, Diya is spotted with Sahil. The duo has decided to exchange wedding vows early next year.
About her wedding plans, she says, "Yes, I'm getting married to Sahil early next year. That's what we have decided as of now, unless we get too busy with our films."
Mirza stated it will be a traditional wedding, “I will get married early next year. It will be a close knit traditional wedding. The boy is from Delhi, I’m from Hyderabad, but we live in Bombay, so I don’t know where the wedding will take place. But it’ll be traditional”.
Dia will continue acting after marriage, “Of course. I think that the audience in India has evolved. The way we perceive women at large — whether in the media, entertainment or corporate industry, has changed. There was a time when an air hostess could not continue with work after marriage or a multinational bank would not be keen on hiring a married woman, fearing lack of commitment. That has changed”.
Speaking about Sahil’s good quality, she quips, "I like Sahil's honesty. He's a very honest person, and that's one thing I also dislike about him sometimes because, there are times when you don't want to hear certain things. Like if I ask, 'Have I put on weight?' he says 'Yes'. To this, I'll be like 'No, don't tell me that. Just say I'm perfect'," She added.
Speaking about her relationship with Sahil, she said, “Once you’re in a secure and committed relationship, you know that marriage is inevitable. What’s important is for me to give Sahil the time and space he requires to take his decision. I know that whenever he decides for us to get married, will be the right time,”
Dia is 31 and still she looks young, About being in good shape, she says, "I do a lot of yoga. I'm 31 and still look very young. Well, that's what everybody says."

No comments:

Post a Comment