Thursday 30 May 2013

I am not dating anybody. I am absolutely single: Nargis Fakhri

I am not dating anybody. I am absolutely single: Nargis Fakhri

Thursday, May 30, 2013 14:44 IST
By jrj4u.com
At a recent event in Pune, the 'Rockstar' actress Nargis Fakhri clears the air about her relationship status

I don't know from where the rumours about my relationship started but I can only say that I am absolutely single and busy!" Well Nargis, we are sure that some sections will find it really hard to believe considering some paparazzi pictures.

At a recent event in Pune, the Rockstar actress said, `I am absolutely single. I am not dating anybody.



My films opposite Varun Dhawan and John Abraham are keeping me busy! When I wasn't filming after Rockstar, my dance classes and Hindi tuitions kept me busy.

I don't know from where the rumours about my relationship started but I can only say that I am absolutely single and busy!` Well Nargis, we are sure that some sections will find it really hard to believe considering some paparazzi pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment