Monday 13 May 2013

I am open to do films: Miss India Navneet Kaur Dhillon

I am open to do films: Miss India Navneet Kaur Dhillon

Monday, May 13, 2013 13:36 IST
By jrj4u.com
Femina Miss India World 2013 Navneet Kaur Dhillon walked the ramp for Bhopal-based designer Shivangee Sharma during the second day of Rajasthan Fashion Week.

Navneet looked stunning in Sharma's creation - an Indo-Western bridal gown, embellished with traditional embroidery and vibrant zari and threadwork.

"The theme of the show 'Senorita' really fascinated me. The bridal gown is a perfect amalgamation of Indian and western cuts. It makes me feel like a princess, " she said.

"I have never walked the ramp before but I am completely in love with the creations of the designer, " she added.

The 20-year-old is now busy preparing for Miss World contest.

"Nowadays I am following a strict diet chart. I work out daily. I am still pursuing my graduation, I am second year. I am focusing on academics also. There's so much happening but my next target is Miss World contest, " said Navneet.

So what does fashion mean to her?

"I wear outfits that not only look beautiful but also are easy to carry. Also for me beauty lies within. I don't follow fashion blindly, " she said.

Talking about her Bollywood plans, she said: "I am open to do films. I am looking forward to do quality work where I'll get to show my acting skills."

No comments:

Post a Comment