Wednesday 15 May 2013

I never had a fall-out with Bhatts, says Emraan Hashmi


Emraan Hashmi may not be working with the Bhatts off late but the actor does consult them for projects and says there is something in pipeline with them.

The 34-year-old actor has had a long association with the Bhatt camp ever since he made his Bollywood debut in 2003 and delivered several hit films with them.

Emraan, nephew of producers Mahesh and Mukesh Bhatt, has worked in their productions like Footpath, Murder, Zeher, Gangster, Awarapan, Jannat, Murder 2, Jannat 2, Raaz 3 and others.

Later, the actor stepped away from the Bhatt camp to reposition himself as an actor and delivered power packed performances in films like Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai, The Dirty Picture, Shanghai and others.

Emraan is now working with big banners like Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor and UTV Motion Pictures, but he insists he will continue working with the Bhatts.

"We never had a fall-out. I will continue doing films with them. There is something in pipeline with them but I really can't talk about it at this moment," Emraan told PTI.

"We have had a successful run and I have given some of my biggest hits with them. The audience would like us to do something together. We will surely work together," he said.

Emraan still prefers to consult the Bhatts whenever he receives offers from outside the banner.

"I do consult them but that happens only a few times. I take up projects that I want to work on. If there are questions in my mind about certain things I do consult them," he said.

Emraan would be seen next opposite Vidya Balan in Ghanchakkar, Karan Johar's home production Unglee and then one more film with Karan Johar, and another with director Kunal Deshmukh of 'Jannat' fame.

No comments:

Post a Comment