Tuesday 7 May 2013

I see myself in a saree even when I am sleeping: Vidya Balan

I see myself in a saree even when I am sleeping: Vidya Balan

Tuesday, May 07, 2013 12:41 IST
By jrj4u.com
Actress Vidya Balan is all set to be part of the international competition jury of the 66th Cannes Film Festival this month and says she is not thinking too much about her wardrobe

The 35-year-old 'Kahaani' star, who will be wearing a saree in a bid to make a fashion statement on the red carpet, said she is excited about the great opportunity she has been given to be a jury member at the most celebrated festival of the world but her wardrobe is the least on her mind.

"What makes me too much happy is to get that opportunity to watch films from all over the world and to be able to interact with various team jury.

Beyond that while I am going to be at Cannes, the most celebrated festival of the world, I am not thinking so much of my wardrobe," Balan said at official launch of Indian Film Festival of Melbourne recently.



"I see myself in a saree even when I am sleeping. So you will see me in a saree in Cannes," she said.

Balan, who recently got married to Sidhharth Roy Kapoor, said marriage has not changed her life. "I have been married four months and marriage has not changed anything or may be its too early to say," Balan said.

The 66th Cannes Film festival is all set to kick off on French Riviera on May 15. Apart from Balan, actress Nandita Das is also part of a separate jury for short films. Director Shekhar Kapur and actress Sharmila Tagore have previously been a part of Cannes jury.

No comments:

Post a Comment