Monday 27 May 2013

I'm playing the hottest god ever: Mohit Raina

I`m playing the hottest god ever: Mohit Raina



Mohit Raina is tagged as "hottest god on the small screen", thanks to his role of Lord Shiva in the mythological TV show "Devon Ka Dev - Mahadev". Happy doing the role, he has no fears of being "typecast".

"I don't feel an image can really bind an actor. In earlier times, it used to happen as there were not many channels and not so many shows. With time, people would want to see me more. I will entertain them," Mohit told.

As Mahadev in the Life OK's show, his popularity has soared, but Mohit's focus is on acting, not ratings.

"I don't get into the leagues and numbers. This is my job and I will keep entertaining people. I am happy in my own space," he said.

He has been termed as the "hottest god on the small screen" by many. Commenting upon that Mohit, said: "I am playing the hottest god ever, so I didn't have to do much... I take the compliment and do my job."

His fit body certainly plays an important role in making him so popular among viewers and Mohit says that he works out "45-50 minutes everyday...I try to do some kind of physical activity everyday".


He has been part of shows like "Chehra" and "Ganga Kii Dheej", but hit the pot of gold with "Mahadev".

Describing the role as a "life time opportunity", Mohit says he does not want any break to unwind himself, and adds that "I just work to destress...I want to concentrate on the show".

"I used to plan a lot. I have stopped planning after 'Mahadev'. I want to give my best to Lord Shiva," said Mohit who wants to be part of shows with a strong storyline.

"The USP of the show is the story. So, the story has to be really strong as it gets the audience hooked. If there is a good story, I will take it up," he reasoned.

No comments:

Post a Comment