Thursday 23 May 2013

Lauren Gottlieb wants to romance Salman Khan




International actress and dancer Lauren Gottlieb is looking forward to work in action oriented Bollywood project in India, she wants to be the Angelina Jolie of Bollywood and expressed her desire to share screen space with the superstar of Hindi cinema, Salman Khan.
"I am looking to stretch myself. To come across the world and take projects in different languages is a big challenge. I want to make sure that I am growing. I have been in India for five months and it has taught me so much. Project-wise, I want to take something which stretches me. I would love to be the Angelina Jolie of India,” said Lauren.

If she gets the opportunity to work in Hindi cinema, who is the actor she would like to pair opposite?   Lauren Gottlieb's answer was straight and simple, she want to act alongside Salman Khan as she feels he is the Tom Cruise of India.

"I would want to be with Salman Khan. He is like the Tom cruise of India... I am waiting to see what happens in future," she said.

Meanwhile, Lauren Gottlieb gears up to participate in "Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa" and she feels such type of reality shows provide a great platform for artists like her.

"'Jhalak...' came at a perfect time. I am excited to see where this goes. I saw how 'So You Think You Can Dance' pushed my career and got Bollywood looking at me. I know what this platform (reality shows) can do for you," she said.
The actress revealed that she has couple of good Bollywood projects in her kitty but she cannot disclose it now.  "I have got a couple of offers for films, but I can't speak about it now", Lauren Gottlieb concluded.

Well, it would be really interesting to see Indian Tom Cruise romancing Indian Angelina Jolie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment