Friday 3 May 2013

Nargis Fakhri, Uday Chopra’s romance revealed on twitter



Rockstar’ actress Nargis Fakhri and Uday Chopra are the new lovebirds in town. Both are paining the town red with their twitter romance and physical appreciation. When the report first cropped up that they are dating each other, Nargis took to twitter to deny the news but now it has been revealed that she and Uday are seriously seeing each other and like any other couples they too are trying to hide their love behind the camera.
But their twitter conversation clearly indicates that they are head over heels in love. The rumor of their link-up fuelled when Uday Chopra praised Nargis saying she has a ‘beautiful smile’ and ‘amazing body’.
Nargis took to Twitter, and posted: "Let's start FEEL GOOD FRIDAYS! Where we remind ourselves what we are grateful for and what we love about ourselves! Five of each!"
Uday quickly respond. He tweeted: "@NargisFakhri, I'm grateful for - 1) Your beautiful smile 2) Your gorgeous face 3) Your amazing body 4) Your striking personality and 5) Your positivity."
To that, Nargis responded: "OH Lord you can do better than that! But thank you for being grateful for my physical attributes."
Uday, who is responsible of looking after home banner Yash Raj Films' (YRF) Hollywood wing, wrote back: "My dear Nargis, why involve The Lord when we can amicably settle this between ourselves. I'd love to do better as long as you teach."
However, the 32 year-old actress claim that she is single, "That was pretty interesting because I woke up in the morning and didn't even know that I had moved into somebody's house... Everything is a rumour. I am still single, unfortunately because I would love to meet someone lovely".
When Nargis attended Shahid's birthday celebrations in Goa, rumor sparked that they are dating. "Yeah, there were a lot many people that I know who went as well. So, I don't know why I was not dating all of those people," said the actress.
"That was pretty interesting because I woke up in the morning and didn't even know that I had moved into somebody's house... Everything is a rumour. I am still single, unfortunately because I would love to meet someone lovely," the 32-year-old said.
nargis and uday
uday and nargis
uday and nargis
nargis and fakhri
nargis and uday

No comments:

Post a Comment