Friday 10 May 2013

Nawazuddin Siddiqui does a U-turn

Nawazuddin Siddiqui does a U-turn

Friday, May 10, 2013 13:31 IST
With news about his walking out of Sanjay Sharma's upcoming film did the rounds, the actor preferred to stay mum about whether he is in or out of the film.

However now after over a week he has woken up from his slumber to strangely say that he is still part of the project! He proclaims, `I am privileged to have worked with an array of directors who have managed to bring out my inner strengths. One of the directors I always look forward to work with is Sanjay Sharma.

I have high regards for his sense of direction and creativity. He readily accommodated my dates for my earlier commitments while I was working on his current project.



He is one of the very few people who blends creative vision with strong technical expertise and would like to work with him in future also.` Phew! Why did he not shower all these praises to the director and adjust his date schedules earlier considering the hefty fee he was getting for the film? Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment