Monday 6 May 2013

Nawazuddin's 2-Year old Daughter Traumatized

Nawazuddin`s 2-Year old Daughter Traumatized

Monday, May 06, 2013 13:52 IST
By jrj4u.com
By Subhash K Jha

Nawazuddin Siddiqui's 2-year old daughter was horrified when she saw her father `die` In Talaash. The little girl had to be urgently reassured that her father was well and alive.

Recounting the experience Nawaz says, `It was an ordeal. I'm shooting in Kolkata and my baby watched Talaash in Mumbai when it was premiered last week. When Shora saw me die in the film she was inconsolable. `Baba, mar gaye, ' she kept repeating. My wife didn't know how to handle the crisis. She rang me up in a panic. `

Nawaz had to spend an hour reassuring his daughter that her father is very much alive.

`But how does one assure a 2-year old that what she saw was just makebelieve? She's too young to understand acting. I think movies with a strong supernatural, violent or sexual content should be kept out of the home-viewing medium. And if that means my daughter can't watch most of my films, so be it!` says Nawaz.

Nawaz misses quality time with his daughter. `I hardly get to see because of my work schedules. I know I am losing out on a vital area of my life. But the sacrifice is worth it. `

No comments:

Post a Comment