Sunday 5 May 2013

Now, I will ink Kareena’s name on my forehead: Saif Ali Khan




Actor Saif Ali Khan is tired of giving explanations about Kareena Kapoor Khan’s tattoo temporarily being replaced by his latest character Boris in his forthcoming film Go Goa Gone. So much so that Chote Nawab ended up poking fun at the entire situation. 
The speculation became rife when Saif was spotted sporting a tattoo of his character name Boris (a zombie killer) in the promo of Go Goa Gone in place of Kareena which he had inked a long while ago. In an exclusive conversation with Daily Bhaskar, while probing about the same, Saif said, “It was a temporary thing as in order to make my character look real zombie hunter for which I had to remove Kareena’s name.”
The actor soon went into jovial mode and exclaimed jokingly, “Now, I will ink Kareena’s name on my forehead.”
We wonder, what has Begum Kareena to say on that. Over to you Kareena!

No comments:

Post a Comment