Wednesday 15 May 2013

Parineeti Chopra wants to flirt with Ranbir Kapoor




Both the actors are young, energetic and good-looking and above all, both of them taste success at the very early stage of their career, yes, you got it right, we are talking about very talented Ranbir Kapoor
Ranbir Kapoor and bubbly Parineeti Chopra. The ‘Ishaqzaade’ actress said that if she has an option to flirt someone from Bollywood then it would be the latest heartthrob of Bollywood, Ranbir Kapoor.
Highly smitten by his charm and acting, the actress calls him "one of her favourite actors of the current generation". Parineeti is highly impressed with the Kapoor lad, so early in his career; he has achieved the superstar tag. Ranbir Kapoor has climbed the ladder of success very fast. With every film, his performance improved, he has performed remarkably well in movies like ‘Rocket Singh - Salesman Of The Year’, ‘Wake Up Sid’, ‘Raajneeti’, ‘Rockstar’ and ‘Barfi!’
"If I had to choose (whom to flirt with in Bollywood) then it would be Ranbir Kapoor”, said Parineeti.
The 24-year-old actress is also making her mark in brand endorsement. She was talking at the launch of Chinese Internet giant Tencent's We Chat messenger application.
Currently endorsing a host of different brands, she said: "For me, I need to have some kind of personal connect (with the brands I endorse)."
"I am endorsing few different brands right now and all those brands and I have some kind of personal connect. Either I have used that in my childhood or I am using that currently," added the actress seen in commercials for Maaza and Kurkure, among others.
Parineeti will be next seen in "Hasee Toh Phasee" with Siddharth Malhotra.

No comments:

Post a Comment