Friday 24 May 2013

Preity's 'Prem' for producing a Parisian passion-play

Preity`s `Prem` for producing a Parisian passion-play

Friday, May 24, 2013 14:53 IST
By jrj4u.com
Producing her first film Ishkq In Paris has not been an easy task for Preity. But it has been a great learning curve for the actress. `My director Prem Raj fell ill. And that delayed the film by six months. My actor and director friends advised me to get someone else on board to do the post-production while Prem was away getting medical treatment. But I was adamant.

I wanted only Prem to complete his film. Getting someone in in the final stages of productions would have ruined his career. And I am glad I waited for Prem to come back healthy to complete the post-production.

Yes, Ishkq In Paris has become an expensive film because of the delay. I am now looking forward to just being an actress on my next film Bhaiyyaji Superhit. `



On top of all the crises, Preity also lost her dog recently. `She was like my baby. And losing her was really hard on me. Thank God for my mother who taught me something really wonderful during those trying times, 'When we are going through happy times we don't question God, so why do so when we've to face hard times?' That made sense to me. `

Preity's mom is today closer to her than ever before.

`When we're younger we don't appreciate our parents. It's only as we grow older do we understand how much they mean to us. Today my mom is my best friend. And no, I don't miss a man in my life. I feel if there was someone we'd be constantly fighting because of all the work-related stress. `

No comments:

Post a Comment