Monday 20 May 2013

Rahul Bhatt- New Discovery of Anurag Kashyap

Rahul Bhatt- New Discovery of Anurag Kashyap
Director Anurag Kashyap seems to have become a messiah for newcomers in Bollywood (ask Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Huma Qureshi, much like Mahesh Bhatt who gives breaks to news-comers and relatively unknown artistes. The only difference is, while Bhatt had movies with romantic themes Anurag's are more hard-hitting and realistic.
The latest to be launched by Anurag is the good-looking and highly-talented Rahul Bhatt (not to be confused with Mahesh Bhatt's son Rahul Bhatt's name) in the movie ‘Ugly’ which was just screened at the recent Cannes Festival.
  
Rahul Bhatt- New Discovery of Anurag Kashyap
The movie got standing ovation after the Cannes screening. “I felt on top of the world after I read about the reviews I got for my role in foreign Press. The Guardian, The New York Times, Hollywood Reporter, the French Press dubbing my performance as extraordinary,” said an ecstatic Rahul from Cannes.
Well, now we understand why Rahul was missing from all promotional interactions before the actual screening at Cannes as Rahul's look and character in the film was said to be ‘surprise element’ and Anurag wanted Rahul to be under ‘house arrest’ to add to the mystery.
While for Rahul it's a dream come true to be properly launched, the prodigious Anurag concludes and says, “I have known Rahul since my struggling days when we live next door to each other. I only discovered his potential much later after I started interacting with him.”
  


No comments:

Post a Comment