Wednesday 22 May 2013

Rajpal Yadav does whatever roles come his way

Rajpal Yadav does whatever roles come his way

Wednesday, May 22, 2013 13:33 IST
By jrj4u.com
Actor Rajpal Yadav has not only impressed with his comic skills in films like "Hungama", and "Mujhse Shaadi Karogi", but also played the lead in films like "Main Madhuri Dixit Banna Chahti Hoon!" and "Main, Meri Patni Aur Woh"

The actor says he never decides about which role he has to play.

"I never decide (that I have to do comedy). Fortunately, I have got the space and opportunities to do comedy, opportunities to do serious films, serious characters, comic characters. I started my career with a negative character, " he said on location of the film "Babuji Ek Ticket Bambai" here.

"So I have proved myself in everything. Now whatever be the character I just dedicate myself to it and try to give my best, " he said adding that the character should be high on entertainment value.

The actor will soon be seen in Pakistani actress Veena Malik-starrer "Zindagi 50-50".

No comments:

Post a Comment