Friday 3 May 2013

Rose Byrne strips down for a photo-shoot




Australian actress Rose Byrne sheds her clothes and goes monty for a photo-shoot for new US magazine. The 33-year-old actress who acted in the hit comedy 'Bridesmaids' in 2011 only wore a scarf and high-waist trouser for it.
The actress covered her secret asset with her hands and she looked quite confident during the shoot and boldly flaunts her well toned body.

However, Rose Byrne said she was an introvert when she was young. "I was very, very shy when I was little. Acting lets you access all those different parts of yourself to make the character authentic," said Byrne, 33.
Rose Byrne is obsessed with Google. Though she promised not to surf net, she could not control her from searching the latest news about herself.
Speaking to Manhattan magazine, Rose said: ''I make a concerted effort not to do them [Google searches], but of course, I have to - I'm human. We all Google ourselves.''
She claims she's is not a techie but she can’t stop herself away from her new iPhone.
She explained: ''I'm not a tech-y person. I had a basic cell phone for years, but then it broke, and I just got an iPhone. I'm a little bit obsessive-compulsive - I can get on the computer and just not get off.''
Rose was born and brought up in Sydney but after her filmy career took off she set up home in New York but she believes Australia will always be a big part of her life.
The actress said: ''Australia is my emotional home, but New York is my second home. I feel like myself in the city, and that's all you want from a place. It's an achievement to have found that. But we Australians are wandering people, aren't we?''

No comments:

Post a Comment