Wednesday 8 May 2013

Shootout Success: John gifts a brand new Yamaha to Sanjay Gupta

Shootout Success: John gifts a brand new Yamaha to Sanjay Gupta

Wednesday, May 08, 2013 12:46 IST
By jrj4u.com
Following the success of his latest released gangster flick 'Shootout At Wadala', the actor presented an expensive gift to director Sanjay Gupta

Apparently John decided to present the gift at a media event. Sanjay was aware of. the surprise awaiting him and he tweeted, "On my way to John's place. He has a surprise for me."

"Sanjay Gupta is the best director for me. He is amazing. He is outstanding. He gave me my life and he re-introduced me as Manya Surve. I am very, very indebted to him," John said here at his residence Tuesday where he gifted his favourite bike, a VMax, to the director.

He said that after his production venture "Vicky Donor", for the first time he has "got so many messages for my performance as an actor".

"It's big relief for me and at the same time, like I say, there is no good or bad actor and there is no good or bad director," the 41-year-old added.

Elated after receiving the grand present, Sanjay expressed his excitement. He tweeted, "I am now a very proud owner of the Yamaha V Max Motorcycle, thanks to my hero John Abraham."

The director also tweeted a picture of "the sweet bike of success" saying, "This is my new black beauty. Can't wait to go on a really long ride on my new beauty. Thank you John. This is the best gift ever."



The picture of the bike tweeted by Sanjay Gupta.

Sanjay Gupta's next - action-revenge saga with John

After the success of "Shootout At Wadala", director Sanjay Gupta will work with John Abraham again in an action-revenge saga, which he says will be totally new for the Indian screens.

Directed by Gupta, underworld crime thriller "Shootout At Wadala" revolves around gangster Manya Surve, played by John and it has opened to positive response at the box office.

"We have already found one (script), but this is not the best time to announce. Yes, we will take the 'Shootout' franchise forward, but before that John and I will be doing another film," Gupta said here Tuesday at John's residence.


"We are getting ready for that and it'll be a big action-revenge saga, something never seen on Indian screens. Hopefully, we will surpass Manya Surve," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment