Friday 3 May 2013

Taaha Shah happy with opportunities in big banners

Taaha Shah happy with opportunities in big banners

Friday, May 03, 2013 15:02 IST
By jrj4u.com
After his acting debut with Yash Raj Films "Luv Ka The End" in 2011, actor Taaha Shah will now be seen in Dharma Productions' "Gippi". He feels associating with good productions will boost his career.

"After having worked with Yash Raj Productions (YRF), I am working with Dharma Productions. So, I think it's good for my career to work with good production houses, good co-actors," Taaha said here Thursday in an interview.

"Gippi" is the journey of a teenage girl and Delhi-based Riya Vij plays the lead role in it. Directed by debutant Sonam Nair, it is set to release May 10.

Talking about the star cast of the film, Taaha said: "In the film, all are newcomers. I am one movie old, but I am also a newcomer and Sonam Nair (also), who is very passionate about her work," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment