Friday 10 May 2013

When Rishi couldn't shoot comfortably with Prithviraj

When Rishi couldn`t shoot comfortably with Prithviraj

Friday, May 10, 2013 16:36 IST
By jrj4u.com
Actor Rishi Kapoor, who is working for the first time with Prithviraj Sukumaran in forthcoming thriller "Aurangzeb", reveals that initially he was not comfortable with the southern actor who is his grandfather's namesake.

Rishi is the son of late actor Raj Kapoor and grandson of actor Prithviraj Kapoor.

"When I worked with Prithviraj, I was very uncomfortable for first two days. I couldn't call my grandfather's name ... So it was very difficult for me," the 61-year-old said here at the press conference of the film.

Based on land mafia, "Aurangzeb", directed by Atul Sabharwal, features Rishi and Prithviraj as police officers. It's coming out May 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment