Friday 24 May 2013

Wow! Ameesha shines at Cannes Film Festival

Wow! Ameesha shines at Cannes Film Festival

Friday, May 24, 2013 15:23 IST
Ameesha Patel, who is presently in Cannes for the premiere of her film Shortcut Romeo, was overwhelmed with the response it fetched at the prestigious festival

Not only was she praised for her looks but also for the way she handled the international media. Her fans on her micro-blogging site were praising her for the way she carried her Indian-ness in an elegant and subtle way at the event.



Says Ameesha, `I'm so glad with the response we have got for our film and for my looks too. Manish Malhotra and I decided not to overdo any outfit and just keep it subtle and classy. I feel we have achieved that.

The actress adds, `My time in Cannes has been superb. The entire two days just went in giving interviews to the media from all round the world.


Then there was the red carpet for my film and the after-party where I was invited to as a special guest at one of my favourite places -the Ritz Carlton - where we partied till the wee hours of the morning. We will be leaving for London and later New York for our film's promotional activities.`

No comments:

Post a Comment