Wednesday 5 June 2013

Gangs of Wasseypur girl wants to explore Bollywood




It may be difficult to recall Anurita Jha’s face from ‘Gangs of Wasseypur I’, but she played a pivotal role in the sequel. The actor, playing Shama Parveen, wife of Danish Khan, Manoj Bajpai’s elder son, made her way into the reviews, where critics acknowledged her acting as powerful and impressive.
Post her release of ‘Gangs of Wasseypur II’, the actress has received several offers which she is considering. Apart from being an actress on the silver screen, she is a theatre actress too, and has spent her last several months on rehearsing for a play called ‘Pillars of the Community’ directed by Neeraj Kabi of Ship of Thesus fame.
Anurita who is currently rehearsing on the play says, “I have received several movie offers, which I am considering, but I want it to be exciting. Although I had a small role in Wasseypur II, the critics noticed my work.”

No comments:

Post a Comment