Tuesday 1 September 2015

Hrithik yet to decide on "Aashiqui 3"

Actor Hrithik Roshan says he is yet to take a call on "Aashiqui 3". 

"What 'Aashiqui 3'? You want me to do it. I will think about it," the actor said. 

When producer Bhushan Kumar was asked if "Aashiqui 3" has been finalised, Hrithik interrupted saying, "I loved him as a producer. I myself have gone to him and said you have to produce a film for me... So, let him think. Give him sometime." 

Hrithik and Sonam Kapoor have recreated the popular track "Dheere Dheere" from Mahesh Bhatt's 1990 blockbuster "Aashiqui". The single was released today. 

Starring Sonam and Hrithik, the song is a tribute to T-Series' late honcho Gulshan Kumar.



Meanwhile, gossip mills are also abuzz that Hrithik would be paired opposite Deepika Padukone in Yash Raj Films' next. The film will be directed by Vijay Krishna Acharya. 

To this, Hrithik said, "A little bit true... But can't tell you which part of it is true." 

Regarding rumours of a sequel to his film "Bang Bang" with Siddharth Malhotra and Jacqueline Fernandes, the actor said, "I don't know why they did not take me... Ask them."

via timesofindia.indiatimes.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment