Friday 10 May 2013

Alia Bhatt refuses dating Varun Dhawan




Alia Bhatt
Alia Bhatt who was rumored to be dating her co-star Varun Dhawan has rubbished the report of her link-up with her ‘Student of the year’ co-star, Varun. She claimed that she and Varun are just good friends. “We are not dating. We are just friends and that’s the end of it,” she says.
Rumor of their link-up surfaced when Alia was spotted with Varun in various occasions and when they are romantically paired opposite each other in Karan Johar’s ‘Student of the year’.
After a successful debut, Alia is currently shooting with Randeep Hooda in Imtiaz Ali’s ‘Highway’. The 20 year-old actress said that working with Imtiaz is a learning experience.
“Working with Imtiaz was intense. I learnt a lot from him and the experience was enriching.”
Alia quips about working with Randeep, “Randeep is a fantastic co-star to work with. He gave me so much of time and space to act upon. Working with him was another tangent I want to add to my learning curve.”
Alia Bhatt is a younger daughter of filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt but she said that till now she has not taken any acting tips from her father but in future she will definitely ask for his advise.
“Till now I haven’t felt the need to ask him for his advice. But that doesn’t mean I’ll not take it when the time is right... if I ever face a problem, dad is the first person I’ll go to,” says the actor, who is the new face of Maybelline and features in its babylips kiss song.

No comments:

Post a Comment