Thursday 30 May 2013

If I am seen in Salman Khan and Aamir Khan’s company means I love their company: Karan Johar



At Karan Johar's recent birthday bash, there was a photograph shown of Aamir walking in at 4 am to wish him. Kjo and Shah Rukh Khan’s  closeness is not hidden from anyone. But the filmmaker shares an equally great rapport with the two other big Khans of Bollywood, Salman Khan and Aamir Khan.

While exclusive chatting to Dailybhaskar.com, Karan was asked whether whenever he is photographed with Aamir or Salman, it kind of gives out a notion that he might work them . “My personal relations has nothing to do with my professional integrals. I have known Aamir for years and my dad was great friends with Salman’s dad and I have personally known him for years too. If I am seen in their company, it means I love their company. I have worked with most of them like Salman, Shah Rukh Khan, Hritik Roshan and Ranbir Kapoor. They are all great actors. I would love to work with Aamir someday as he is a living legend. But yes my professional life is different than my personal life.” Says Karan.

It ‘ll definitely be a treat to watch Kjo and Aamir working together. But if one knows Mr. Perfectionist will definitely require a perfect script.

No comments:

Post a Comment