Saturday 11 May 2013

Arjun Kapoor fears fallout with Salman Khan




Bollywood's hot hunk Arjun Kapoor can't thank enough of his mentor Salman Khan. Recently Arjun was at Dailybhaskar.com for promoting his upcoming film Aurangazeeb.


 When questioned Arjun if he and Salman Khan had a fallout , he promptly replied, " how can that happen. Its just not possible. He is my mentor and someone whom I love to death."


" I have never spoken about his and my relation because I don't want to seek publicity with his name as he is a superstar and more importantly because I feel ase hamare rishte ko nazar lag jati hai," he further added.


Commenting on the rumors he clarified, " Salman Khan is a superstar and how can I even think of a fallout. I admire him like anything. There can be fallout with actors of my age but never Salman Khan."


Point taken Mr Kapoor. But with all this now we know how much you treasure your relationship with Dabanng Khan.

No comments:

Post a Comment