Tuesday 28 May 2013

Ranbir Kapoor won't answer link-up questions

Ranbir Kapoor won`t answer link-up questions

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 12:11 IST
By jrj4u.com
Bollywood star Ranbir Kapoor, who is re-teaming with former girlfriend Deepika Padukone in "Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani", is tired of answering questions about their link-up

The 30-year-old actor says there is more to the movie besides their romance rumours and people should concentrate on that. "At every event I go people ask questions about me and Deepika but the film is a lot more besides this. We have worked hard and so I hope the audience gives us a chance, " said Ranbir, who was in the capital to promote his upcoming film.

This is Ranbir's second project with director Ayan Mukerji after "Wake Up Sid". The film also stars Aditya Roy Kapur and Kalki Koechlin in the lead and will hit the theaters this Friday.

"I am hopeful about this movie because this is my close friend Ayan Mukerji's second film and we have already done 'Wake Up Sid'. It is a very entertaining film about family and friendship."

Ranbir, who plays Bunny (Kabir Thappar) in the new film, said he had a tough time playing this role as it was similar to him. "Characters like 'Barfi' and 'Rockstar' have a certain prototype... I can hide behind the character.

But when you play a role like Bunny, which is very unpredictable and is more like me it becomes hard to portray. I would rather do a film like 'Barfi' and 'Rockstar', " he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment