Wednesday 1 May 2013

Richa Chadda is going back to Barry John for acting tips

Richa Chadda is going back to Barry John for acting tips

Wednesday, May 01, 2013 13:26 IST
When in doubt, consult your teacher. This seems to be Richa Chadda's mantra as of today

The petite actress who has a theatre leaning has gone to New Delhi to get back in touch with her long-time mentor Barry John.

Richa is planning to stay in the capital for about a week. Talking about this episode, she sounds mighty grateful to him. `I've been really lucky to have trained with Barry who has been a huge inspiration and guiding force in my career.

He has worked with some of the biggest names in the industry and is also responsible to a great extent in instilling in me a passion for acting. He has made me a thinking actor so my meeting him is a natural choice, ` says the 28-year-old.


Barry himself has pleasant words to spare for his protege while highlighting the bond they share. `I have been associated with her since 1996 when we were based in Delhi and she had enrolled for a part-time course.

Later when we shifted base to Mumbai, Richa approached me again and it was then when I saw the real talent in her. From that girl who came from a conservative family to this confident actress, Richa has really transformed herself, ` mulls the Delhi-based theatre guru.

No comments:

Post a Comment