Monday 27 May 2013

Shweta wants 'Dhak dhak' lessons from Madhuri

Shweta wants `Dhak dhak` lessons from Madhuri



TV actress Shweta Tiwari is a huge Madhuri Dixit fan, and she says she would love to learn the iconic "Dhak dhak" steps from Bollywood's dancing diva on the new season of dance reality show `Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa`.

Shweta is going to be one of the celebrity contestants on the show, while Madhuri returns as one of its judges. Shweta considers Madhuri as her dancing idol.

`I hope I don't faint when I meet Madhuriji for the first time,` Shweta said in a statement.

`I want to learn the 'Dhak dhak' steps from the original 'Dhak Dhak' girl. I have practiced it since the time I was a child to exact her moves, but I don't believe I am quite there at the moment,` she added.

The last season of "Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa", aired on Colors, also had a Madhuri fan in actress Rashmi Desai. Rashmi was even mentored by Madhuri for her performance on `O re piya` from the film `Aaja Nachle`.

The new season of "Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa" will go on air June 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment