Monday 27 May 2013

View Photos: Katrina, Ranbir, Aamir at Kjo's 41st b'day bash




Last year, the ace filmmaker Karan Johar
Karan Johar had a grand 40th birthday celebration but this year Karan decided not to celebrate the day but how come his close friend would let the day go without celebration. Karan Johar’s close buddy Aarti Shetty, daughter of Manmohan Shetty threw a grand birthday party. Galaxy of stars arrived at Karan’s birthday party. The party started late night but went till the wee hours in the morning. We spotted Katrina Kaif, Ranbir Kapoor and Ayan Mukherjee in the same car. Deepika Padukone arrived for the party wearing an off-shoulder outfit. Imran Khan was clicked in the car. Ranveer Singh, Parineeti Chopra, Siddharth Malhotra, Varun Dhawan, Kalki Koechlin, Aditya Roy Kapur, Arjun Rampal, Huma Qureshi were spotted at Karan’s 41st birthday bash. Chunky Pandey, Suzanne Khan, Dino Morea, Manish Malhotra, Sonali Bendre, Anurag Kashyap, Malaika Arora Khan were among others.
We spotted Aamir Khan leaving Karan’s house at 7am in the morning after partying the entire night in slippers and shorts.
When Karan was asked about celebrating birthday this year, he said, “Unlike last year, there is no big bash. The entire focus is right now is on completing and meeting the last minute deadlines of (my production)Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani. So this year, let me eat gracefully at home (laughs). In fact, I am going to watch the first cut of YJHD on my birthday. So that’s my special gift. Otherwise, it’s time to relax”.
Karan speaks about his best birthday gift, “I love to give and receive presents but I honestly believe that materialistic things fade away with time. Memories always stay. For example, regardless of my birthdays, I remember receiving letters from my fans and well-wishers. For instance, I remember writing a letter to Mr Bachchan when he had gotten injured while shooting for Coolie (1983). He replied as well”.
Karan gives credit to his father for what he is today, “Whatever I am today, is because of my father (late Yash Johar). I am simply taking his ideals and dreams forward at my film production company. And so I couldn't have asked for a better gift”.
aamir khan
aamir khan
ranbir kapoor
katrina kaif
imran khan
deepika padukone
huma qureshi
ranveer singh
parineeti chopra
kalki koechlin
aditya roy kapur
arjun rampal
suzanne khan
manish malhotra
anurag kashyap
malaika arora
sonali bendre
raveena tandon
vivek oberoi
dino morea

No comments:

Post a Comment