Thursday 23 May 2013

Watch Trailer: Rishi Kapoor as Dawood Ibrahim in ‘D-Day’




The much awaited movie, ‘D-day’ starring Rishi Kapoor, Arjun Rampal, Irrfan Khan, Huma Qureshi
Huma Qureshi, Nasser and Shruti Haasan in the lead roles was released online and the theatrical trailer shows Rishi Kapoor in never seen before avatar in the role of underground gangster Dawood Ibrahim.
Arjun Rampal plays a RAW agent Rudra Pratap, Shruti Hasan (a prostitute in Karachi) and Huma Quereshi (UK based immigration agent). The trailer opened with a bomb blast in Karachi triggered by Dawood Ibrahim.  Irrfan Khan plays an Indian spy living in Pakistan for nine year she was sent to Karachi when the blast in India increased.
Talking about the film, filmmaker Advani said, “My film is about the most wanted man in India. The story is about an operation that takes place in Karachi to bring this man back to Indian shores. The idea for this movie came from a conversation that I had with my driver while we were stuck in traffic. I was reading about Osama bin Laden being captured and told the news to my driver. He turned to me and said, `if they can do it why can`t we`. That got me thinking.”

The trailer looks absorbing. Rishi Kpaoor’s dialogue delivery looks catchy.  The film is surely to leave an imprint.

Watch the trailer below:-

No comments:

Post a Comment