Sunday 5 May 2013

When Arjun turned deejay



When Arjun turned deejay

When Arjun turned deejay
Looking dapper and delightfully fashionable, Karsh Kale, Anushka Manchanda, Arjun Rampal and Ayushmann Khurrana turned showstoppers for the Blackberrys Sharp Nights — Jamup in Mumbai.

While fashion defined one part of the evening, the other half was dedicated to music, and the union of the two resulted in great music and even better moments. After the show, Arjun said, "Style, fashion and music have always been an integral part of who I am. I am delighted to be associated with an event that has brought together three of my passions in one very exciting evening." Added Ayushmann, "I used to be a very desi person from Chandigarh but my style evolved during my TV days, gradually becoming sharper!" The evening saw the launch of Blackberrys Menswear Spring/Summer 2013 collection, which was followed by jam sessions by the four stars. Arjun kickstarted this segment by turning deejay and spinning some impressive EDM tunes on the console!

No comments:

Post a Comment