Wednesday 15 May 2013

Shazahn blames her mother Sharon for spoiling her

Shazahn blames her mother Sharon for spoiling her

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 14:17 IST
Girls will be girls after all! Shazahn Padamsee has always sported a girlie look and the damsel blames it on her mother Sharon Prabhakar for spoiling her.

At a recent event when CS asked Shazahn about the little girl inside her, she said, `I am a typical girl at heart. And soft toys are something that I really like. In fact, my mother is to be blamed for this. As a kid she completely spoilt me.

She pampered me with so many toys, especially dolls. I had soft toys of every size and I still have them. I guess they really played a big role in my composition as a person.` Well Shazahn, it suits you. You are a doll face anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment