Tuesday 28 May 2013

Still no full acceptance for 'adult-star' Sunny Leone in Bollywood?

Still no full acceptance for `adult-star` Sunny Leone in Bollywood?



It looks like Sunny Leone would have to wait a while before she get acceptance in the Hindi film industry.

Director Anees Bazmi who represents the mainstream mould in our movies has taken strong exception to the reports that only Anil Kapoor and Nana Patekar who were to be paired with Sunny Leone in the sequel to Welcome, shied away from being associated with the former adult actress.



Says Anees, `It's being made out that they are family men with and therefore embarrassed about being seen on screen with her. As if I, the director of the film, am okay with the idea. Let me make it very clear that I was not at all interested in signing her. `


When pressed further to explain why Anees was so against Leone Anees explained, `My films are for family audiences. I don't know about Anil or Nana. But I didn't want her in my film. I make comedies. But I can never be accused of anything risque. `

No comments:

Post a Comment