Thursday 30 May 2013

Varun Dhawan to romance a new girl in Karan Johar’s next




Varun Dhawan
Varun Dhawan
who was launched by ace filmmaker Karan Johar last year in ‘Student of the year’ will be again seen in Karan Johar’s next film which is going to be a rom-com. In the untitled movie, Varun is going to romance a new girl. Karan is all set to launch two newcomers.
"Varun is a doing a film with us. The script has been finalised. It is an exciting, fun film. We are producing it," Karan said.
"We will be launching a new girl with this film and a new director as well," Kjo said without divulging any further details about the project.
In ‘Student of the year’ last year, Karan has launched Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt and Siddharth Malhotra. The three of them are doing different projects of Karan. Siddharth Malhotra is doing ‘Karan Johar’s upcoming movie, ‘Hasee Toh Phasee’ opposite Parineeti Chopra. Alia Bhatt is shooting Dharma Productions ‘2 States’ with Arjun Kapoor.
Karan says Varun , Siddharth and Alia are very much part of Dharma family and he keeps them advising and nurturing
"They are part of Dharma family and they are bound to us. We represent them as well," Karan said.
Karan is currently working on a periodic drama. He will also direct the movie and will begin shooing early next year.
"I am still in the process of writing. I have no idea what it is. It is a period piece and I am working on it. It is the film my father had researched and I am taking it ahead. We might change a few things," said Karan Johar.
Meanwhile, the filmmaker is looking forward to the dance show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’.
"I love the show and its format. I got familiar with the show soon. I love song and dance as it is an integral part of our films. I felt comfortable fitting into the scheme of things. And I feel fortunate to share the platform with Remo and Madhuri," Karan said.

No comments:

Post a Comment