Saturday 29 June 2013

Now Sonu Nigam to do an item number

Now Sonu Nigam to do an item number


After the likes of Aamir, Salman and Ranbir Kapoor doing item songs, it's now Sonu Nigam's turn

The singer will apparently get groovy in Akashdeep's upcoming film Santa Banta that stars Neha Dhupia and Vir Das.

Says Sonu, `In the track Machli jal ki rani hai, I play myself. Akashdeep is an old friend and has been trying to convince me for a long time to get back on the screen.`



The singer, who recently shot for the song, started his acting career with Jaani Dushman in 2002. Says Sonu, `I made a lot of mistakes when I made my debut. I was completely naïve when it came to acting. There was no godfather to guide me.`

Now with his new item number, we hope Sonu's on the right track.

No comments:

Post a Comment