Thursday 2 May 2013

Snapshots: John Abraham with Priya and future in-laws




John Abraham was recently spotted with his girlfriend Priya Runchal
Priya Runchal
and her parents. While Priya was spotted at the front seat with John, the actor was on the wheels and Priya’s parents were seated at the back. As John was parking his car, paparazzi did not waste any time to capture John with his future in-laws. They went for a movie screening. John’s mom and dad Abraham and Firoza were already present at the theatre waiting for them to arrive. It is heard that John’s father is very down to earth person and even today when his son has reached the zenith, he board a bus when he has to go out for some work.
Going by the photo, we can say that it is not John and Priya’s parent’s first meeting. From their body language, we can conclude that they have met before and gave their nod to the relationship.
Whenever John steps out with his girlfriend Priya, he makes news. The hunk is pretty serious about his girlfriend Priya Runchal and as reported marriage might take place this year. John once said that Priya is doing her MBA from aboard and once she completes her study, they will settle down.
John joked about his wedding, “I know it will be this year, but I don't know when. It could be in a few months or a few weeks. I am a very impulsive guy. So I might decide to get married next week!”
After breaking-up with Bipasha Basu, John has definitely moved on in life. He has found his true love and he is in a happy space today.
John said that Priya understands him very well and both give each other space. Talking about girlfriend Priya Runchal, he revealed, "Priya and I met through common friends. Definitely there was attraction, but it takes much more than physical attraction to be in a relationship. I am in a happy space right now. She is extremely supportive and prefers to be away from the public eye. If she calls me at 11.30 in the night and I am caught up with something or am tired, she says I should take rest or go to sleep once I am done with work. It means a lot to me. She gives me space and I give her space. She is currently in London to pursue her two-year full-time MBA, so ours is a long-distance relationship. We will get married when I take a break from work."
Loyalty being an integral part of a long-distance relationship, the actor thinks, he said, "It's important to be loyal. Loyalty, to me, is to be with the one person that you are in love with. I am not a possessive boyfriend though."
john abraham
john abraham
john abraham
john abraham
john abraham
john abraham

No comments:

Post a Comment